Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. See help tab below for more about eBook downloads.
Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
This set is an excellent investment for clubs to ensure your coaches of all grades deliver quality coaching. Take advantage of the very affordable eBook special set pricing.
1. Coaching Mini Rugby Pre Tackle Grades eBook
2. Coaching Junior Rugby Pre Fifteen a Side eBook
3. Coaching Youth Rugby eBook
4. Building a Team Profile eBook – Adult Grades
5. Building a Player Profile eBook – Adult Grades
The five book coaching series guide coaches every step along the way to deliver relevant, progressive and enjoyable training sessions for the entire season.
From mini five year old non contact rugby to senior level player development this set is a must have for your club coaching programmes.
Books include quality session plans, session planning templates for targeted skills, quality diagrams of skill activities and games.
Total of 144 coaching pages and hundreds of quality drills.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.
Why choose an eBook?
eBooks are delivered instantly for immediate viewing once your purchase is complete.
Why choose an eBook?
- Lower price than hard copies.
- No postage cost or delivery delays.
- Immediate download. Buy from anywhere in the world and access your ebook in minutes.
- Save the file to multiple devices and multiple locations.
- Read on desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets.
- Formatted to print A4 size on paper for easy reading. Print multiple copies or specific drills for a group of coaches.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation.
- Copies of your e-books will remain stored in your own R80 online library which is securely held behind your login for quick access from any device with an internet connection.
Once you have created an account and purchased your eBook.
Step 1- Log In
Step 2- Select My Digital Resources from the drop down box
Step 3 – Choose the eBook you wish to download
Step 4 – Download on any device and enjoy, it's that easy!