Portable training aid designed to create a realistic defender for a wide range of rugby specific skills. Great for:
- Sidestepping and serve drills.
- Draw and Pass.
- Defensive drills by placing Defender Man as an attacker.
- Designed to slide over agility or sideline poles for quick and easy set up.
- Light weight, sits flat for easy transport and storage.
- Suits all ages and levels from high speed complex drills to junior evasion and draw pass.
- Poles sold separately.
- For realistic height of the defender man adults use Yellow 1.7m Poles. Enter ZAP into the search field. Juniors use 1.4m Poles enter RT692 into the search field.
- For indoor use you will require an Agility Pole Base, search ZAPBS.
**Not suitable for use in strong wind.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards