Exclusive New Zealand Distributor
For current owners of a Freelap unit that wish to run more athletes, split distances or speed up the testing session. Purchase more Transmitters to suit the size of your groups.
The Freelap Tx Junior Pro transmitter emits a magnetic field that triggers the Freelap watch or FxChip when athletes run past it.
- Runs 300 hours on two AA alkaline batteries. The transmitter has an auto-off feature to conserve battery life.
- Accuracy: 2/100 seconds
- Features: Low Battery Indicator, Auto-off
- Detection Distance: Athletic 31″ (80 cm) radius
- Battery: 2 AA alkaline (included)
- Weight: 218 grams with batteries
- Dimensions: 15cm x 11.25cm x 11.25
- Environment: Water Resistant
- Contents: TX Junior Pro Transmitter, 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Warranty: One year