For fitness professionals and commercial gyms.
- The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer is currently used in health, fitness, sports conditioning and rehabilitation facilities. It’s known industry-wide for balance training, building strength, enhancing flexibility, and delivering killer cardio workouts.
- This staple in the rehab world challenges the entire body with integrated, multi joint movement that requires muscle groups to work together. Use the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer dome or platform side down, combine it with other equipment, or use it as a stand-alone product to make any exercise fun, challenging, and effective.
- Featuring a new, improved design and durability, the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer has a bladder weight of 8 pounds, and a dually over-molded platform for extra strength.
- It has a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base. The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer has a blue dome with logo detailing, light grey clamp and platform, and includes a foot pump and instruction manual.
- Maximum loading is 300lb or 136kg.
View Bosu Pro Information Sheet